Only 5% of our brain activity is conscious, the other 95% is unconscious. That means that 95% of our wold is unseen and accessed through our unconscious. You can cross the bridge between the realms when you access your Spirit Guides.
In this episode, Cara tells the story of her gradual awareness of her spirit guides and how you can attract and begin to communicate with yours.
Live in the nowhere that you came from
even though have an address here .
(8:47) In this episode we consider:
1 – Why we need to learn to explore the “nowhere that we came from.”
2- Cara’s experience with fining her spirit guides
3 – How to find your spirit guides
4 – How to work with your spirit guides.
Why are you lonely
when the whole universe is within you
Live in the nowhere that you came
from even though have an address here .
David Nicihol, The Gaifield Project
Members of the Deeper Song Transformational Community are Light Holders, Hope Shiners and Gatherers to our heart. Will you join us?
For More Insights on Your Deeper Song Consider:
vLog: Deepening Our Connection