- Publisher: Luminosity Press
- Editor: Christina O’Shaughnessy
- Available in: PDF
- Published: March 15, 2016
I Want To Sing a Deeper Song shows you how to:
• Maintain a cycle of positive forward movement
• Design your unique spiritual journey to deepen your song
• Identify and release your restrictive ways
• Stop playing it safe and start exploring off the beaten path
• Create space in your life to encourage introspection and insightful self-awareness.
• Deepen your understanding of your destiny
• Share your deeper song with the world.
I Want To Sing a Deeper Song resonates with spiritually inquisitive people who seek to live more deeply, who are already in service to others and recognize that learning to sing a deeper song will profoundly affect the lives they touch. That would be you.
How Do You Learn to Sing a Deeper Song?
What does it mean to sing a deeper song? How do I do that? What does it look like? How do I figure out what that means to me?
I Want to Sing a Deeper Song is a thoughtful foundation for understanding and embracing the deeper part of your being. From the first chapter you will begin to experience change, so take your time. Do the homework. Apply the concept. Journal your new insights. Notice how your life feels. Build on what you discover in each chapter.
I Want To Sing a Deeper Song helps you
- maintain a cycle of positive forward movement
- create space in your life to encourage introspection and insightful self-awareness
- deepen your unique spiritual journey so you can share your deeper song with the world.
Deepening your song is a gradual process. Deepening your song is powerful. Deepening your song gives new meaning to your life.
Let’s sing a deeper song together!