On the 7th of every month, wherever you are on the planet, you are invited to create a wholing vibration for seven minutes at any time in your day with the intention of balancing our planet. It can be drumming, toning, chanting, using any form of vibration that calls to you.
We are vibration and vibration can heal and whole. When we raise our own personal vibration, it radiates out to enhance the vibration of others. The idea came when I learned to drum to heal myself in a class with drummers in over 30 countries. It felt awesome to think of all of us drumming for wholeness on one particular day.
As participants in the collective power of this world-wide vibrational energy, we can focus our drumming on very specific intentions – a population in crisis, a species of animals in danger, an environmental unbalance. However we frame our own intention for healing will be magnified by the collective vibrations sent out in that 24 hours in which it is possible that someone somewhere in the world is drumming for wholeness. As more people begin to drum, we will certainly create a ripple that will be felt and heard!
Drum for healing
Sound healing is powerful. Whether it is a drum, a flute, a chime, a bell, two stick struck tougher or your voice, vibration is a powerful balancer. Feeling and hearing a sound attunes our whole body and radiates out into our world.
The ripple effect
Will you join us? As more and more people choose to drum to the planet for 7 minutes on the 7th day of each month, it is possible that there will be drumming somewhere on the planet for 24 hours on that day. What a powerful effect that will have on our world consciousness!
Drum with intention
You are to drum with the intention to heal. The focus will be an individual choice. You might drum to one of the elements – more water, less water – your choice will determine the sound and rhythm and perhaps even your drum choice. Let the focus of your intention to send wholing vibration suggest the rhythm. The one uniting element in the 7-7 Vibrational Healing Drumming Day is drumming with the intention to raise the collective vibrational consciousness of the planet.
Experiment with sound
As I began to work with my drums for personal healing, I found a rhythm that resonated to me and I began to repeat it. I played it with my mallet. I played with my hands. I held the drum so the back faced my heart and let the vibration move deep into my body. I played it with the sounds of the different elements. I played on the rim. I played in the center. I used fingers and palms and the edges of my hand. My body began humming with healing vibration.
All sound creates vibration
This is a vibrational healing. You can use chimes and Tibetan Healing Bowls and tuning forks and rattles – whatever sound instrument calls to you, including your voice. You can sing and chant or tone. The focus is that for seven minutes on the seventh day of the month you will send a vibration of wholeness that will join with the vibration of others with the same intention in order to create a thick layer of an intentional wholing vibration that will raise the vibration of all of us – those participating and those unaware of the vibration.
7 minutes on the 7th Day to raise the collective consciousness of our world
Notice what changes. In you. In the world around you You will feel serene, connected, empowered, and know that you are an important contributor to the healing our world.
7 minutes on the 7th of the month to raise the vibration of our planet.
Will join us?
Deeper Song Affirmation
I lovingly send a healing vibration out into our planet.
Deeper Song Process
- Mark your calendar for the 7th of the month.
- If you have a drum begin to experiment with it to find a healing rhythm that resonates with you.
- If you don’t have a drum, experiment with sound, a spoon and a pan, a pencil against a desk, your hands clapping on your knees. Use your voice or other sound instruments that call to you. Find how you want to participate and begin to experiment with rhythms until you find a pattern that resonates with you.
- Begin to practice with your healing rhythm. If it is a Buffalo or frame drum, hold it so the back vibrates against your body. If it is a bell or a chime, move it around your body. However you hold and play your chosen instrument, notice the vibration it offers as well as the sound.
- Be aware of what changes take place in your body.
- Become aware of what changes in the world around you.
- On the 7th day of each month, create a positive vibration for 7 minutes with the intention to raise the vibrational consciousness of our planet.
- Forward the link to this post to any friends who might want to be a part of this international vibrational healing.
I’d love to hear how this evolves for you on my FaceBook Page.
To Sing a Deeper Song Consider:
To receive weekly
Insights and Applications